- The prices are Ex-Factory at Sivagangai.
- ‘C’ or ‘H’ forms as the case may be for the materials supplied
should be sent to this office within 15 days from the date
of receipt of invoice, or otherwise ST will be charged at
ruling rates. Our TIN 33790660324 and CST Regn.No.37487 with
effect from 26.06.1978).
- Buyers may inspect the minerals at our factory before despatch.
- 100% advance payment should be made by means of crossed Demand
Draft drawn in favour of ‘TAMIL
NADU MINERALS LIMITED, Chennai-5 payable at Chennai for the required quantity.
- Materials once supplied cannot be taken back under any circumstances.
- Buyers have to make their own arrangements to transport the
minerals from our factory to their destination at their
- Unloading of the minerals at buyer’s destination has to be
done at their cost.
- TAMIN cannot be made responsible for any loss pilferage, loss
in weights, contamination, change of materials, change of
quality etc. If any
occurred during transit and goods once loaded from our factory
are at the buyer’s risk.
- Any rejection of materials shall be accepted only at our factory
that too before loading.
Rejection of materials outside our factory or at
your destination cannot be accepted for any reason.
- All the rates mentioned are liable for revision at any time,
which will subsequently be intimated to the parties.
- For the purpose of all disputes, suits and all other legal
proceedings arising out of the transaction, on account of
the supply of material, or breach thereof, the court situated
in “Chennai City” alone shall have the jurisdiction in respect
of all such disputes, suits or other legal proceedings.
- Force Majure: Delivery period is
given in good faith. However,
for failure to carry out the obligation which may be occasioned
by act of God. War, Civil disturbances, disorder, Strike for
want of Labour Act or regulations
of Government or authorities or agencies of similar circumstance
beyond the control of TAMIN, TAMIN will not be held responsible.