Graphite finds application in the manufacture of Mag - carbon refractory bricks for lining furnaces. Graphite crucibles for melting non-ferrous metals. Carbon brushes, Paints, Lubricants, Graphite brake lining and clutches for automobiles Pencils are produced from TAMIN Flaky graphite.
TECHNICAL DETAILS OF FLAKY GRAPHITE: Moisture Content - 0.5% (Max)
|GRAPHITE FLAKES F.C. GRADE ||Volatile Matter (V.M) (Max.||Ash Content (ASH) (Max.)||V.M. + ASH(Max.)
| Upto 84%|| 4.5|| 12.0|| 15.5
| 85%-87%|| 5.0|| 10.5|| 14.5
| 88%-89%|| 3.5|| 8.5|| 11.5
| 90%|| 3.0|| 7.5|| 9.5
| 91%|| 3.0|| 6.5|| 8.5
| 92%|| 2.5|| 6.5|| 7.5
| 93%|| 2.5|| 5.5|| 6.5
| 94%|| 2.0|| 4.5|| 5.5
| 95%|| 2.5|| 3.5|| 4.5
| 96%|| 2.0|| 3.0|| 3.5
PACKING: It will be packed in water proof HDPE Sacks. The quantity will be weighing 23 to 25 kg in each bag, which depends on the quality of Graphite packed.
TYPICAL SIZE ANALYSIS OF ASSORTED FLAKY GRAPHITE (APPROX)
| MESH (BSS)|| WEIGHT PERCENT FLAKES
| +72|| 20-45
| -72 + 150|| 35-45
| -150 + 200|| 5-15
| -200|| 15-30
Higher the F.C. content, the Flake size distribution would be on the finer side.
TYPICAL SIZE ANALYSIS OF DUST EXTRACT FINES GRAPHITE (APPROX.)
| MESH (BSS)|| WEIGHT PERCENT D.E. FINES
| -52 +200|| 30 - 40
| -200 || 60-70
Graphite - Price Details
Valid from 09.10.2017 to 08.01.2019
[table “” not found /]
1. Loading Charges Rs.200/-per M.T.
2. Packing Charges Rs.1000/-per M.T.
Sales Tax :
1. SGST @ 2.5%
2. CGST @ 2.5%
3. IGST @5%
||Per lorry / Taurus
|| GST 18% (As present)
||Upto 30 MT
||Above 30 MT
Terms & Conditions
1. The prices are Ex-Factory at Sivagangai.
2. GST as applicable from time to time (at present 5%).
3. Buyers may inspect the minerals at Sivaganga factory before despatch.
4. 100% advance payment should be made by means of RTGS or NEFT in favour of 'TAMIL NADU MINERALS LIMITED' Chennai-5 payable at Chennai for the required quantity.
STATE BANK OF INDIA
PWD COMPLEX BRANCH
A/C NO: 10031641671
IFS CODE: SBIN0006489
Kindly inform your remittance through RTGS immediately to us on E.mail on the same day itself so as to contact our Bankers.
5. Materials once supplied cannot be taken back under any circumstances.
6. Buyers have to make their own arrangements to transport the minerals from our factory to their destination at their end.
7. Unloading of the minerals at buyers destination has to be done at their cost.
8. TAMIN cannot be made responsible for any loss pilferage,loss in weights,contamination,change of materials,change quality etc. If any occured during transit and goods once loaded from our factory are at the buyers risk.
9. Any rejection of materials shall be accepted only at our factory that to before loading. Rejection of materials outside our factory or at your destination cannot be accepted for any reason.
10. All the rates mentioned are liable for revision which will subsequently be intimated to the parties.
11. For the purpose of all disputes, suits and all other legal proceedings arising out of the trasaction,on account of the supply of material, or breach there of the court situated in "chennai city" alone shall have the jurisdiction in respect of all such disputes, suits or other legal proceedings.
12. Force Majure: Delivery period is given in good faith. However,for failure to carry out the obligation which may be occasioned by act of God. War,civil disturbances,disorder,Strike for want of labour Act or regulations of Government or authorities or agencies of similar circumstance beyond the control of TAMIN, TAMIN will not be held responsible.